Healthy Ice Cream for Bodybuilders! How to Make Them at Home or Buy Them at the Best Price.
Don’t want to eat ice cream because you’re afraid of going overboard on calories? Say goodbye to worries and choose to make or buy healthy ice cream for bodybuilding. Be careful, because the ones I will recommend in this post do not negatively alter the sports nutrition that you should take care of every day.
This way, you will not have to deprive yourself of a tasty dessert when you are training, since this type of ice cream is low in fat, cholesterol, calories and does not contain sugar. Therefore, you will be able to enjoy your favorite flavors without any worries. Here we go!
Ice cream Bodybuilding
Advantages of ice cream for Bodybuilder
Although it may seem hard to believe, sports ice cream is healthy food if you consume it in moderation. Therefore, they can be included in any sports diet without altering the nutritional balance.
This is possible thanks to the fact that they provide a good number of nutrients necessary to keep our body healthy. Among others, calcium, vitamins A, B6, and B2, proteins, lactose, phosphorus, magnesium, and potassium.
Just by eating 100 g of ice cream, you would be consuming between 10% and 20% of the calcium your body needs per day. This is convenient to reduce the level of stress generated by heavy training or a strict diet.
In addition, consuming 100 g of ice cream will provide you with between 5% and 10% of the protein level you need daily to stay in shape. Therefore, ingesting this amount will not give you problems with the scale.
In fact, homemade fitness ice creams provide even more nutrients to an athlete’s body, as they are fermented foods. These have the ability to bring benefits to your respiratory and gastrointestinal tract. In this way, they will help you have a strong immune system, as long as you consume them in moderation.
As you can see, healthy ice creams for athletes are very nutritious… And they will help you get through those days better where you have to restrain yourself from devouring anything containing sugar!
Can I have ice cream if i do Bodybuilding?
Of course! Having 72 g of ice cream provides the body with 145 calories. As you can see, that’s an amount you can easily burn off with just 15 minutes of running, 18 minutes of swimming, or 37 minutes of mountain biking.
In addition, if you make ice cream for athletes with healthy ingredients and without sugar, you will have food with high protein value. And it will even help you perform better in your next competitions.
Despite its fat content, if you are an athlete you can still eat ice cream. However, you should choose healthy varieties, avoid toppings and consume them moderately.
Bodybuilder ice cream with protein: from the store to your freezer.
Generally, athletes avoid tasting a dessert because they are sugar and fat bombs. However, the fit ice creams for athletes you’ll learn about below are high in protein, low in calories, and delicious.
These three alternatives are ideal if you want to perform better during your intense workouts while indulging:
Protein Ice Cream.
The ice cream has created the ideal product to indulge your taste buds without compromising your fitness. It is a healthy whey protein ice cream, with ingredients suitable for athletes. Thanks to them, you will increase muscle mass without adding a single extra kilo.
Just mix this ice cream powder with water and refrigerate it to enjoy a bar of creamy and delicious chocolate or strawberry flavor. If you want to make them even healthier and more provocative, you can combine them with fresh fruits.
Milk Chocolate Protein-Protein Creamer
If after your workout you feel like having a snack, Myprotein has a tasty and healthy option. This delicious cream is rich in whey protein with chocolate milk flavor and incorporates breadsticks to go with it.
These delicious healthy snacks have 90% less sugar. Their high protein value will help you lose weight, gain muscle and tone your muscle mass. They come in convenient pack sizes so you can take them with you wherever you go.
Healthy homemade ice creams: how to make your own fit ice cream
Here are 5 tips for making healthier ice cream for bodybuilding at home, so you can indulge your sweet tooth without the risk of adding extra pounds:
- No free or added sugars. Try not to add sugar, glucose, fructose, fruit juices, flavored yogurts. These include added sugars, honey, syrups, and syrups.
- You can use fruits with a more accentuated sweet taste. Some of them are banana, mango, various red fruits, grapes, or other similar ones. However, you should add them in large pieces so that you can take better advantage of all their fiber.
- Use Stevia or other sweeteners. Although, you must make sure that they do not contain calories or sugars inside.
- Use ingredients rich in protein. These can be fresh cheese, milk or natural yogurt without flavor or added sugars.
- Nuts, seeds, and derivatives are also valid. This way, you will add to your homemade fitness ice cream the fiber, vitamins, and minerals your body needs.
How to make healthy mango, banana, and raspberry ice cream?
Now, we want to show you how to make a rich, healthy, and nutritious mango, banana, and raspberry ice cream. To do this, you must put into practice the 5 tips that we have mentioned above so that you have an exceptional result.
Ingredients for a healthy ice cream
- One large ripe mango.
- One large ripe banana.
- 80 g of fresh or frozen raspberries.
- Juice of half an orange.
- Vanilla essence (optional).
Step by step
How to make the ice cream?
- Peel the mango and cut the pulp into small pieces. Do the same with the banana.
- Then, puree both pulps with a blender until you get a smooth puree.
- Add a small touch of vanilla if desired.
- On the other hand, crush the raspberries with the orange juice until you obtain a thick sauce. Remove the seeds by passing the mixture through a fine sieve.
- Afterward, mix the two mixtures together.
- If desired, place some raspberries in the bottom of the molds.
- Now fill the molds with the mango and banana mixture.
- Finally, take them to the freezer and wait at least two hours and you’re done!
Recipe for fitness ice cream.
Ice cream and cycling no longer have to be worlds apart. That’s why we want you to learn another recipe for making fit ice cream that’s full of flavor, smooth in texture, and healthy.
To prepare this rich, healthy chocolate ice cream with almonds you must have in your kitchen skim milk, unsweetened cocoa powder, egg, sweetener, and ground almonds if you are looking to further enhance its presentation.
The preparation is very simple. Place all the ingredients in a blender and proceed to blend them for one or two minutes until everything is well blended and creamy inconsistency. Then, take it to the freezer for 1 hour and after that time you can enjoy it.
As you can see, this ice cream bodybuilding diet avoids any type of free sugars. But it also has a great variety of vitamins and minerals to keep you energized before or after your workouts.