Maca root is a Peruvian plant that has been traditionally used to increase energy, fertility, and libido. A recent study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology found that maca root may also help with weight gain.
The study participants who took maca root for four weeks experienced an increase in lean body mass and a decrease in body fat percentage. Maca root is a safe and natural way to help with weight gain without the side effects of prescription medications.
A recent study found that maca root may also help with weight gain. In the study, participants who took maca root daily for 12 weeks gained 2.5 pounds on average, while those who took a placebo lost 1.4 pounds. Maca root may help with weight gain by increasing energy levels and preventing cravings.
- 1 Here are the some of the weight Gain stories from Internet
Here are the some of the weight Gain stories from Internet
I’m not sure if I’m getting the weight gain results that I was hoping for with Maca Root, but I will say that my energy levels are through the roof! – Igor Ridley, Italy
Great for gaining weight without all the extra calories! – Thomas, UK
I’ve been taking Maca Root for about two months now, and I have definitely seen a difference in my weight! I’m not sure if it’s because of the Maca Root, or just because I’ve been more careful about what I eat, but either way, I’m happy with the results. If you’re looking for a way to help you gain weight, I would definitely recommend trying Maca Root! – Nazim Wormald, CA
I’ve been taking Maca Root supplements for a little over a month now and I have definitely seen results in terms of weight gain. My clothes are starting to feel a bit tighter and I’ve been getting more compliments on my appearance. I’m not sure if it’s the Maca Root specifically that’s causing the weight gain, but I’m happy with the results so far! – Caspar Schmitt, AU
I’m a guy, and I was looking for something to help me gain weight. I found Maca Root. I read a lot of good reviews, and I thought I would give it a try. I have been taking it for about two months, and I have gained about 10 pounds! It really works! – Damian Crosby, Italy
Benefits of maca root
- Maca root is a Peruvian plant that has been used for centuries as a natural remedy for a variety of ailments.
- Maca root is thought to have many benefits, including boosting energy levels, balancing hormones, and improving fertility.
- Maca root is also believed to be an aphrodisiac and is often used to improve sexual function.
Some people also use maca root to treat anxiety and depression.
Discover the diets that are recommended for those who want to take maca root for weight loss.
In order to take maca root for weight loss, you should follow a healthy diet. The best diets to follow are the Mediterranean diet, the DASH diet, and the paleo diet. These diets are all healthy and will help you lose weight while taking maca root.
Learn about the best time to take maca root for maximum results.
When it comes to taking maca, there is no one definitive answer to the question of when is the best time to take it for maximum results. Some people believe that taking maca in the morning is best, while others say that taking it at night is better. The truth is that there is no right or wrong time to take maca – it all depends on what works best for you.
Maca Root Alternatives
If you don’t want to use Maca root and looking for some other alternatives means, here are the most popular Maca Root Alternatives include:
- Chia Seeds – Chia seeds are a great plant-based source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and protein. They are also a good source of antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins.
- Hemp Seeds – Hemp seeds are a rich source of plant-based protein, fiber, and nutrients, including omega-3 fatty acids and minerals. They are a good source of magnesium, zinc, and B vitamins.
- Quinoa – Quinoa is a source of complete protein and is gluten free. It is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, and other essential nutrients.
- Amaranth – Amaranth is a rich source of plant-based minerals and vitamins, including calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
In conclusion, the study found that maca root can cause weight gain in some people. However, the amount of weight gain varied from person to person, and more research is needed to determine the long-term effects of maca root on weight.
Participants who gained weight while taking maca root reported an increase in appetite and a feeling of being bloated. If you are considering taking maca root to help with weight loss, be sure to speak with your doctor first to discuss any potential side effects.