Many men wonder if it’s possible to increase the volume of their semen. Some of them are looking forward to increasing their semen production because they consider that it will increase their satisfaction, while others search for ways to become more fertile.
Other men struggle with a low ejaculation volume.
Next up, we’re going to tell you different ways to make more cum without necessarily spending too much or putting your health at risk.
Is it possible to increase your semen volume?
Thick and abundant semen is often associated with an excellent health state and virility. Therefore, if, for whatever reason, your semen volume has decreased in the latest days, you’re probably feeling insecure about your sexual capabilities.
The good news is that there are ways to solve this problem.
For starters, producing less semen is not a strange situation. It can happen in different moments, and aging is one of the key factors to consider.
However, if you observe it continuously, the best thing to do is to consult with a physician – sometimes it may not be related to your lifestyle but because of medical causes.
So, yes, it is possible to make more cum, but you must be willing to make some changes in your lifestyle. These changes are not too dramatic but require effort on your behalf.
8 Ways to Make More Cum
You don’t need to recur to extravagant medicines, stop masturbating or having sex with your partner. The following tips will help you produce more semen, even if you don’t notice the effects immediately.
1. Drink enough water
- You should know that semen is 90% water. Therefore, keeping yourself hydrated is one of the key factors to consider while trying to ejaculate more semen.
- It is highly recommended to drink at least six or eight cups of water every day, either alone or with fruits, to change its flavor a bit.
- If you often drink sodas, coffee or alcohol, it’s highly recommendable to reduce the consumption as these agents are known to dehydrate the body.
- Not consuming enough liquid can affect your sexual performance, your erections and your semen volume. Therefore, one of the first steps to take is to remind yourself to drink water throughout the day.
2. Learn to Manage Stress
- Stress is deeply related to your sexual life. When you’re stressed, you’re less likely to feel horny and may even alter your hormones. Hence, fighting stress can be a great first step.
- Additionally, some studies suggest a relation between low production of testosterone and stress – let’s not forget that this hormone is the main responsible for semen production.
- Therefore, if you think that you’re producing less semen than before, the first thing to do is to evaluate yourself and find out if there’s something troubling you and how you can act on it.
3. Follow a Healthy Diet
If you’re eating well, your whole body will work correctly. Therefore, it isn’t strange to learn that in order to make more cum, your eating habits need to change.
We’re not saying you should stop eating fast food or your favorite dishes. However, anything in excess can be bad for you and can lead you to reduce semen production. If you tend to eat too much or have unhealthy eating patterns, maybe it’s time to make some changes.
While it is recommendable to attend a physician or nutritionist before making such drastic changes, generally speaking, you should limit the consumption of the following foods and beverages:
- Butter and oils
- Sweets and processed foods
Additionally, it would help if you got to know some foods that help with sperm production. The list includes pumpkin seeds, bananas and asparagus.
4. Take Supplements
Certain agents can help you to make more semen in the long term. Again, before taking anything, it is recommendable to seek the approval of an expert to avoid adverse effects.
Some of the most recommended supplements, in this case, include the following:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Folic Acid
- Amino acids
5. Avoid smoking
If you’re a smoker, you should know that another of the many negative effects this has on your health is reducing semen production and spermatozoid count.
Cigars contain toxins that may affect semen volume, and in the long term, they may cause erectile dysfunction due to their effects on blood circulation.
Garlic is an excellent ingredient for men looking forward to increasing their semen production. Garlic contains a compound known as allicin, which is known to have a positive effect on genital blood circulation, which ultimately will increase your cum production.
However, garlic loses most of the allicin found within its structure when cooked. Thus, if you’d like a greater effect, it would be best if you consumed it raw.
7. Use Loose Underwear
If you’re looking forward to increasing your fertility, you should know that your sperm needs to be at a lower temperature than the body.
That’s the main reason why your testicles hang outside of your body.
Using tight underwear that keeps your testicles attached to your body may cause you to produce less semen and can also reduce your sperm count.
8. Follow a healthy sleep schedule.
It is recommended to sleep eight hours a day continuously. If you don’t sleep well, you can’t expect your body to work properly. Therefore, if you want to make more cum production, following a consistent and healthy sleep schedule can help you.
If you want to produce more semen while you’re having sex with your partner, the best way to do it is to follow a healthy life. Stress, bad eating habits, and dehydration are many factors that can affect your sperm production.
Looking at the source of the problem may help you increase your performance in bed and even your mood overall.
It’s possible to make more volume with a few changes in your lifestyle. With consistency, you can achieve the sex life you want and keep it that way almost permanently.