Goli Nutrition is a renowned brand that produces dietary supplements with an aim to help you reach your health goals. It was the first company to introduce apple cider vinegar gummies that are quite popular these days.
Made with healthy ingredients, such as apple, beetroot, and citrus, Goli gummies are sure to provide you all the health benefits. It helps you in weight loss, reduces stress, and even promotes healthy sleep.
This people-focused company believes in happiness and wellness, helping people achieve improved health. Goli Nutrition participates in the Vitamin Angels program that aims to provide a child 6-month supply of vitamins with every purchase made from the store.
Goli claims that their products are 100% organic, gelatin-free, and made with vegan ingredients so everyone can eat them. Also, these gummies are free from artificial sweeteners and preservatives.
If you are looking for healthy food supplements, have a look at this Goli gummies review that covers products, pros, cons, and much more. It will help you know whether Goli products are suitable for your health or not.
- Goli Gummies Review
- Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
- Benefits of Goli Nutrition Gummies
- Side Effects of Goli Gummies
- Goli Ashwagandha Gummies
- Side Effects
- Goli Nutrition Price
- What is the recommended dosage for Goli Gummies per day?
- Where can you buy Goli Gummies?
- Which product is best for you – Apple Cider Vinegar or Ashwagandha?
Goli Gummies Review
At present, Goli only produces two products – Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies and Ashwagandha Gummies. Here is a quick overview of both products:
Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Apple cider vinegar is known for its various health benefits. But if you have tried drinking it, you would know how unpleasant it tastes. So, to provide customers with all the benefits of apple cider vinegar with a delicious taste, Goli Nutrition came up with Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies.
It is the world’s first Apple Cider Vinegar gummy supplement that provides all the benefits of apple cider vinegar and a better and delicious taste. Besides, there are many benefits of ACV gummies as they are made from real apples.
The ACV gummies are gluten-free and vegan-friendly so that anyone can consume them to improve their health. These gummies are made with tested and healthy organic ingredients that do not contain added sweeteners or preservatives.
A Goli Apple Cider Vinegar supplement gummy can improve your insulin levels, boost immunity, and lower your blood sugar levels.
The acetic acid inside this gummy is the main reason behind all the health benefits of AVC. A single Goli Apple Cider Vinegar gummy contains 5% acetic acid. Many studies have shown that supplements with acetic acid help with weight loss, improve blood sugar, and curb your appetite.
Furthermore, a regular dosage of these nutritional gummies leads to quick and better results. You will witness an increase in your energy levels and a decrease in your appetite in no time.
An Apple Cider Vinegar gummy contains:
- Calories: 15
- Carbohydrates: 3.5 g
- Apple Cider Vinegar: 500 mg
- Sugar: 1 g
- Organic Pomegranate: 40 mcg
- Organic Beetroot: 40 mcg
- Vitamin B9: 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12: 1.2 mcg
Other essential ingredients are Organic Tapioca syrup, Sodium Citrate, Pectin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Organic Carrot, Organic Apple, Organic Blackcurrant, and natural apple flavors.
Benefits of Goli Nutrition Gummies
- Apple Cider Vinegar gummies contain Pectin, a prebiotic fiber that supports your gut health, resulting in healthy digestion.
- Apple Cider Vinegar gummies have acetic acid to help with weight loss issues and promote healthy weight management.
- These gummies are made from real apples.
- Many scientific studies have shown that Vitamin B12 improves skin health.
- Pectin supports a healthy gut, which is necessary to improve an individual’s immune system.
- The natural acids in these gummies help reduce appetite and cravings.
- The Vitamin B9 and B12 added in the Goli AVC gummies reduces fatigue and increases the energy levels of the consumer.
- The Goli Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies contain more sugar than its substitutes.
- These gummies are more expensive than other ACV gummy brands.
- An ACV gummy by Goli contains only a few vitamins.
- It may cause nausea to some consumers.
Side Effects of Goli Gummies
- Some customers have reported stomach pain and diarrhea after consuming these gummies.
- It contains insulin, which is not suitable for diabetes patients.
- Apple Cider Vinegar gummies may cause or worsen potassium levels in the blood.
- These gummies might react with your other medications. So you should consult an expert before using it.
Goli Ashwagandha Gummies
Ashwagandha is a popular Ayurvedic medicine known for its ability to reduce stress, improve energy, and boost the concentration of an individual. Goli Nutrition produces Ashwagandha supplements in the form of gummies made from all-natural flavors containing organic sugar.
Goli adds less than a spoonful of sugar to make these healthy, nutritional, and tasty gummies. The company claims that their Ashwagandha supplement gummies are the most powerful in the world as they relax and de-stress your body as well as the mind.
These gummies are USDA-certified and free from artificial sweeteners and preservatives. Like Goli’s Apple Cider Vinegar gummies, the Ashwa gummies are also vegan and gluten-free, making them a suitable supplement for everyone.
The natural flavors in an Ashwa gummy produce a pleasant taste and make it palatable. The gummy provides all health benefits of the Ashwagandha herb as it contains KSM-66 Ashwagandha root extract.
The Goli Ashwa gummies are free of Genetically Modified Organisms (non-GMO) and also have the Kosher certificate. These FDA registered gummies are safe to eat even for children as it possesses the Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) certificate that indicates it’s a family-friendly product.
- Calories: 10
- Total Carbohydrate: 3.5 g
- Total Sugars: 2 g
- KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root Extract: 150 mg
- Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol): 12.5 mcg
- Other ingredients include Water, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Sunflower Lecithin, Organic Flavors, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Pectin, Sodium Citrate, and Organic Erythritol.
- The Goli Ashwa gummies reduce your stress levels and make you feel relaxed, calm, and even-tempered.
- These gummies improve your concentration and promote a healthy mood, keeping you positive and happy all the time.
- A regular dosage of Goli Ashwa gummies helps you sleep better at night and stay energetic in the morning.
- Like the Apple Cider Vinegar gummies, these gummies also help in weight loss by reducing your appetite.
- The Ashwagandha gummies are plant-based and made with vegetarian ingredients, making them suitable for every individual.
- These gummies contain sugar which is not suitable for a diabetes patient.
- The Goli Ashwagandha gummies are helpful only if your body or mind is under stress.
If you take large doses of Ashwagandha gummies, it could cause an upset stomach, diarrhea, or vomiting.
Liver problems might occur if you do not take a proper and regular dosage of these gummies.
These gummies are not safe for pregnant women and would cause health problems to both child and mother.
Goli Nutrition Price
Both Apple Cider Vinegar and Ashwagandha supplement gummies are available for purchase in three packages.
Here are the prices for each package:
- 5-month supply: $89 ($17.80 for one bottle)
- 3-month supply: $57 ($19 for one bottle)
- 1-month supply: $19
In a one-month supply, you will get one bottle containing 60 gummies. It is better to purchase the 5-month package as you will be getting each bottle for $17.80 instead of $19.
Moreover, Goli will donate equal vitamins to children suffering from malnutrition for every bottle you purchase. So, if you are buying the 5-month package, you will be donating a 6-month supply of vitamins to these children. The company makes these donations through its 1-for-1 partnership with the Vitamin angels program.
In case you are not satisfied with the Goli products, the company will give you a 100% refund no questions asked. It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, allowing you to test whether the gummies work or not.
What is the recommended dosage for Goli Gummies per day?
Most experts highly recommend 2 to 4 gummies per day to see effective and positive results in less time. Since each bottle contains 60 gummies, it would last for a month at least.
Whether you take these gummies with food or without food, it won’t affect the results in any way. Moreover, it would be best to take one gummy in the morning before or during your meal.
If you give Goli gummies to children, the dieticians recommend feeding them only one gummy per day in a daily routine.
Where can you buy Goli Gummies?
However, it would be best to purchase a package from the official website as you can get it at a cheaper rate. You can get these gummies by spending only $19 on one month’s supply, which is one of the best deals in the market.
Moreover, if you buy the product from the Goli website, it won’t charge you any shipping fee. And you will be getting the 30-day money-back guarantee offer after purchasing from the site.
Before you purchase your preferred Goli gummies, the website will ask you to fill out your personal details, including your name, email address, and bank details. Once you make the purchase, the company will keep you updated regarding the delivery of your order.
When Goli launches a new product, it will inform you over an email. So, you will be notified whenever the company has any updates. That is why you should avoid Walmart, Amazon, or any other shop to buy Goli gummies.
Which product is best for you – Apple Cider Vinegar or Ashwagandha?
Apple Cider Vinegar and Ashwagandha gummies, by Goli, work in different ways. If you are under constant stress, the Ashwa gummy would be the perfect choice for you as it improves sleep and encourages a happy mood. But if you want to lose weight and improve your immunity, you should go for the ACV gummies.
With the above Goli gummies review, you can tell whether Goli is a suitable brand to fulfill your nutritional needs. Both the Goli gummies ACV and Ashwagandha have their own advantages and disadvantages.
The Goli Apple Cider Vinegar gummy supplements mainly focus on improving your immune system and concentration power. These Goli gummies contain acetic acid that helps in weight loss. It even helps you lose weight, promoting healthy weight management. Since it is made from real apples, you will feel more energetic after every dosage you consume.
On the other hand, Goli Ashwagandha gummy supplements would be best if your body and mind are under constant stress. With regular doses of these gummies, you will be able to sleep better and stay in a healthy, happy, and positive mood.
Both the products contain natural ingredients that are good for your mental and physical health. With B9 and B12 vitamins, the ACV gummy will help improve your energy levels and reduce fatigue so that you stay active all day. And with vitamin D, the Ashwa gummy will keep your bones, muscles, and teeth in a healthy condition.
Goli only produces vegan-friendly products. So, you can eat these gummies whether you are a vegetarian or non-vegetarian. Moreover, the products are gluten-free, gelatin-free, and USDA-certified. None of the gummies contain any artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
So, Goli Nutrition would be the perfect option if you are looking for a nutritional supplement to complement your healthy lifestyle. Both the gummies are powerful and are sure to provide you with the benefits of all the ingredients used in producing them.